*NEW SERVICE ALERT*
WHO IS IT FOR:
Pregnant women/women planning a pregnancy. Particularly important information for first-time mothers. Useful for second+ pregnancies as every pregnancy is different! You might be surprised at how much you didn’t realise you didn’t know.
WHAT DOES IT INCLUDE?
The service offers a private 1-1 meeting with a Pre & Post-natal specialist. The aim is to give you the knowledge and understanding to best prepare you for all stages of pregnancy, guiding you through the safest, healthiest, and most enjoyable pregnancy possible. The consultation will also help you prepare for your birthing and post-natal experience.
The consultation includes the following:
- Pregnancy overview – Discover what is happening behind the scenes during each stage of pregnancy including what changes your body will be making, why and what these adaptations mean for you.
- Nutrition do’s & dont’s – Learn what you should try to eat and avoid when pregnant (includes take-home information to look back on #pregnancybrainproblems)
- Exercise during pregnancy – what you can and can’t do. What is recommended and why, including core and pelvic floor work. (includes take-home information with some simple, pregnancy-safe exercises)
- Common pregnancy complaints, why they happen and how you can help alleviate symptoms – e.g. sickness, fatigue, aches and pains, sciatic pain, pelvic pain, lower back ache, carpal tunnel syndrome etc…
- Tips and tricks – from sleeping, bras, hormones, phthalates, to hospital bags and hair dye – we will cover some of the lesser-known pregnancy topics.
- Q & A – your chance to voice any concerns and ask any questions you might have.
Pre-natal consultations cost £125
CONSULTATIONS ARE AVAILABLE IN PERSON OR VIA PHONE/VIDEO CALL. CONSULTATIONS USUALLY LAST 30-60 MINUTES.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO BOOK A PRENATAL CONSULTATION, GET IN TOUCH!
Train with Tess